In the daily work of photo printer, RIP software processes the data of pictures, and then transmits the data between the computer and the camera. If the photo printer prints slowly, many factors lie in the data transmission between the on-line computer and the camera.
There are several factors affecting the data transmission between computer and photo machine
1. The computer configuration is not high, or the computer operating system reacts slowly, RIP software data buffer space is small, and the computer operating system is infected with malicious code virus, resulting in data transmission interruption or slow. To solve this problem, we can try to replace the computer online test printing, check the computer operating system for virus, and re install the relevant RIP software, such as the one in Wuteng photo machine RIP software montai, set up enough data cache space.
2. The problem of the data line between the camera and the computer online, such as the photo machine with USB interface, uses USB data for on-line data transmission. If the USB data cable is over-line or poor in quality, it will affect the data transmission problem when the camera is printing. If it is a photo machine with network interface, please check whether the online network cable is in good contact with the crystal head of the network cable, and whether the sorting order is correct. If the network cable is not sorted correctly and the crystal head is not properly stuck, the data transmission will be affected, especially the transmission of big data will make the printer print very slow, and even the data transmission is incomplete and interrupted. Therefore, users in the photo machine and computer online, please use a good quality USB data cable or a shielded cable.
3. The drivers related to the photo machine should be installed correctly. For the photo machine with USB interface, the driver must be installed for USB; for the camera with network interface, IP settings should be made according to the online installation instructions provided by the manufacturer.
4. Please use the integrated network card or external PCI network card for the online photo machine, and do not use the USB external network card, because the data transmission of the USB external network card will be stuck when the photo machine is online printing, and the printer printing is slow and the two sides are stopped.
5. The problems of the data control board of the photo machine, such as the damage of the main board, the high temperature of the main board, and the failure of the related electronic components due to the high temperature problem will affect the data transmission between the computer and the camera.
The above-mentioned items are easy to cause the problem of data transmission between the computer and the photo machine in the process of inkjet printing.