1. Close the doors and windows in the photo studio to prevent rainwater from entering the room.
2. Ensure that the working environment of the photo machine is watertight, check the roof and doors and windows in advance to see if there is water seepage, and if there is water seepage, deal with it as soon as possible.
3. In rainstorm weather, there is much rain and humidity. When using the photo machine, we should pay attention to the drying speed of the picture. If necessary, open the external drying system to shorten the drying time of the picture.
4. Do not put the photo machine on the ground to prevent moisture leakage.
5. The printing materials of the photo machine should be placed on a special shelf in the way of suspension, and try not to touch the ground and walls.