Does your photo printing machine have the problem of checkered ink cutting when printing? Are you still worried about how to avoid checkered ink cutting when printing? Do you still think this is a difficult problem to solve?
First of all, we need to understand the reason why the problem of checkerboard ink break occurs when the photo is printed on the realistic machine. Only by understanding the source of the problem can we find a better solution. There are three problems that lead to the checkerboard broken ink in the process of drawing
1. The track is dirty, which makes the car deviate.
2. If the ink in the ink cartridge of the photo printing machine is less than 1 / 4, the ink cannot be extracted, or the ink is more than 3 / 4, the ink will overflow.
3. There is water or ink leakage between the nozzle of the photo printing machine and the electric shock belt.
The solution is very simple, as long as you do these three books every day:
1. Wipe the guide rail with sewing oil every day.
2. Check the ink volume of the ink cartridge of the photo printing machine every day to ensure that it is not less than one quarter or more than three quarters. 3. Use a dry rag to dry between the nozzle of the photo printing machine and the electric shock belt.