First. After the equipment is installed, and the maintenance of the nozzle is carried out at the beginning of the equipment startup
1. In order to keep the nozzle in the optimal working condition, it is necessary to play as many screens as possible in the first two days before the device officially starts operating. The picture is preferably used in CMYK 4 colors, and on the 2 sides of the screen. The C, MY, and K4 color bars are added to ensure that the four nozzles are always in the inkjet state.
2. It is best to take out the moisturizing sponge in the rightmost cleaning station together with its bracket when printing.
Second, how to maintain the nozzle after the daily work is completed
After all the printing tasks have been completed, the nozzles should be maintained as follows to prevent the solvent ink from evaporating and clogging the nozzles to affect the optimal working state of the nozzles.
1. Turn off the power of the device.
2. Clean the moisturizing sponge with a special cleaning solution, then pour the cleaning solution onto the sponge to soak it.
3. Move the handpiece back to the rightmost cleaning station and tightly bond the nozzle to the moisturizing sponge.
4. Keep this state for the device to stay overnight.
Third, the treatment method after the nozzle is slightly blocked
1. Whenever you find a little blockage in the nozzle, you should pause the PAUSE button without hesitation.
After the printing operation, the ink is sprayed from the nozzle by a vacuum cleaner or a manual air pump to clean the nozzle. Finally, a plastic squeeze bottle is used to spray some cleaning liquid onto the nozzle surface to wash away the residual ink.
Note: Do not use excessive force when using the manual air pump, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged due to excessive pressure.
2, do not hesitate to deal with the slight blockage of the nozzle, which is very important to keep the nozzle to keep the optimal state during the long printing process.
3. In addition, it is also necessary to check the nozzle condition carefully and find out why the nozzle is clogged.
Fourth, the processing method when the nozzle is clogged frequently during the printing process
1. Press the PAUSE key to pause the inkjet job, then press the PURGE key to move the handpiece to the leftmost cleaning position.
2. Keep the power of the device on, and unplug the liquid level sensor signal line that connects the sub-tank to the head control board.
3. Unplug the ink supply tube (from the secondary ink tank) on the nozzle, and then use a glass syringe to take a special cleaning solution to clean the nozzle. Method: Use 40ml of cleaning solution every 10 minutes, every 3 to 4 times. .
4. After cleaning, reinsert the ink supply tube and level sensor signal line, and then continue the previously paused print job.