Solvent Based Wide Format Printer can directly print all kinds of materials, breaking through the limitation of machine that can only print coiled material or sheet material. Inkjet printer uses air suction platform to replace the traditional press wheel, which greatly avoids wrinkles and indentation in the printing process. In addition, printing speed of high precision mode of this solvent based wide format printer is up to 110sqm/h, which is much higher than ordinary printer. Because UV machine can be compatible with many materials, it is popular in many industries.
Mirco piezo printhead 512i
4/8pcs konica 512i print head
C M Y K
automatic continuous supply system
Printing system:500W Heating system:500W front heating / 500W platform heating / 500W rear heating / 3500W drying
Normal working temperature: 22℃-28℃
Adjustable from the printing platform 2-5mm
Inner light cloth/outer light cloth/body sticker
Production mode-2pss 210sqm / h
Standard mode-3pss 140sqm / h
High-precision mode-4pss 110sqm / h
Print head maintenance system,computer monitor bracket,Panasonic servo system,512i print head, high-precision print platform/THK guide, high-precision print head carriage
1. Solvent Based Wide Format Printer employs Konica 512i print head: ①The print head is made of steel, which has a longer life. ②Dual rows of ink inlet tubes, the flow pressure is uniform to ensure the printing quality.
2. Printing speed of this Inkjet printer is much higher than ordinary printers:
1) Production mode-2pss 210sqm / h
2) Standard mode-3pss 140sqm / h
3) High-precision mode-4pss 110sqm / h
Fast printing can increase your work efficiency greatly.
3. UV machine employs Panasonic servo system, so its operation stability is ensured. Compared with ordinary motors, servo motors can ensure higher accuracy and better load resistance.
4. THK guide is applied to this UV machine so as to provides a stable and quiet sliding. Besides, high quality guide rail has better durability.
1. turn on the flash jet slot to prevent plugging.
2. The state of the nozzle must be checked every time the Inkjet printer is used for printing.If there is a broken ink, you must clean the nozzle and then shut down.
3. After the UV machine is turned off, a black hood should be put on the trolley to prevent the nozzle from exposure to light for a long time.
4. Shutdown order is: first turn off the software, then shut down the machine and make sure the ink stack and nozzle are sealed.
5. Pay attention to the protection of Inkjet printer case. Do not open the case at will and leave it idle. Avoid the exposure of Inkjet printer circuit mainboard and ink supply circuit. One is the safety of use, and the other is to prevent the dust and insects from entering the engine and causing Inkjet printer damage.