Konica 512i solvent printer 30pl
The Konica 512i solvent printer 30pl is a product of a large printer series. It uses solvent-based or UV-curable ink. Solvent-based ink has a strong odor and corrosiveness. During the printing process, the ink penetrates into the printing material through corrosion, making the image It is not easy to fade, so it is waterproof, anti-ultraviolet, and anti-scratch.
Konica 512i solvent printer 30pl
Konica 512i head
LETOP brand company
1 year warranty
7-15 days after payment
LT-3208U solvent printer
4-8/pcs 512i head
Adjustable from 2-5mm from the printing platform
The Konica 512i solvent printer 30pl method of using the printer is as follows:
1. Use the network cable to connect the printer with the computer
2. Before turning on the printer, check all parts of the printer. First, check whether the oily ink of the printer is enough. If it is full, shake the oily ink tank evenly before starting up, so that the color effect of the Konica 512i solvent printer 30pl printer will be better, and then check Whether the printing position and the lever on the back of the machine are entangled with the cloth thread, remove it. Finally, pour the cleaning liquid onto the cloth to wipe off the stains left by the printing, and push the head from the right side of the machine to Left.
3. After turning on the Konica 512i solvent printer 30pl printer, you must turn on the computer, and then start the software that controls the printer. After opening the software, the head of the printer will move left and right, indicating that the connection is successful. Then you need to press the ink, because every night after the printer is used up, you will find a new rag and pour the cleaning fluid to stick the head to protect the ink head. The cleaning fluid will flow back into the ink head for protection. Inking is mainly to clean out the cleaning fluid that flows back into the ink head. Generally, it takes about 4 times to press the ink. It is best for the novice to press the ink. Press all the 4 color buttons. Generally, press for about 3 seconds. . After pressing the ink, you can prepare to print the files you need.
4. The preparations to be done before printing, first convert the sent files into the computer with image conversion software. In the image conversion software, the file size needs to be input. Generally, the lower corner of the image conversion software has the size that needs to be input. Generally, the input width and length will come out naturally. If there is a difference of 1 cm from the size in the lower right corner, there is a problem with this picture. After inputting the size, choose to print in the image transfer file, the image transfer software will start to convert the image, and then refresh it on the left side of the software that controls the printer, and the previously transferred image will come out. Generally, the fabric of the printer is 1 meter To 3.2 meters, if the picture requires 1.1 cloth, you need 1.2 cloth to print this picture, if it is buckled and leave 10 fold 5, then use 1.3 meters of cloth to print, you need to print on the printer How big is the fabric, then use a tape measure on the left front to measure the distance to the fabric plus 5 cm, and then add 5 cm to the net margin value input of the printing software. Note that the unit of the net margin value is millimeters.
1. a. The main performance is the all-stainless steel design, with super durability, and each nozzle has 510 pipes.
2. b. Nozzle voltage can change with temperature, so it can avoid the trouble of ink break caused by other nozzles in the past due to external factors such as temperature.
3. c. The data port of the nozzle can adapt to different printing software, and the printing density is higher than that of the previous nozzle.
4. d. It can be produced in a variety of modes, the ink dot particles are 35PL and 12PL, the highest standard precision is 720DPI and 1440DPI, and the color saturation is impeccable.
5. e. The print width of the print head is 75mm, which is 4 times that of the ordinary print head, and it can output quickly.
6. f. It has a wide range of applications, and has now been used in industrial and commercial printing.
7. g. The cost is low and tends to be popular.