Eco vinyl printing machine can use the types of nozzles include Micro Piezo DX5 / DX7, Micro Piezo xp600, Micro Piezo 4720, Micro Piezo L1440, Micro Piezo 5113. Its printing width reaches 3200mm so Inkjet printer can generally be applied in large billboard. Owning to its characteristic of printing all kinds of materials directly, ECO solvent printer saves the time of making plate. So it’s economic and practical. Choosing this Inkjet printer can save you time as well as energy.
Mirco piezo printhead dx5/dx7/5113/xp600/4720
Micro Piezo DX5 / DX7 2
Micro Piezo xp600 2/4 only
Micro Piezo 4720 2/3
Micro Piezo L1440 3
Micro Piezo 5113 2
eco solvent/water base/UV
2000ML per color
Ink supply method
automatic continuous supply system
Printing system: 500W Heating system: 500W front heating / 500W platform heating / 500W rear heating / 3500W drying
Normal working temperature: 22 ℃ -28 ℃ Humidity: 40% -70%
Submerged microcomputer intelligent front / rear heating control system
1. Multiple external fans - The Eco vinyl printing machine is equipped with multiple external fans to provide strong wind. Strong and even wind can dry the finished material at the fastest speed.
2. Four bottom universal wheels - Inkjet printer is large and it's difficult to move it.But it has four universal wheels at the bottom that allow you to move it with less effort.
3. Inkjet control technology - Variable ink droplet technology are adopted to Inkjet printer to spray droplet with different sizes. Owning to this technology, pictures printed by this Inkjet printer can present exquisite and bright color.
4. 2000ml cartridge - Large capacity ink cartridge matched with automatic ink supply system, ECO solvent printer achieves longtime printing without ink breaking. Constant ink pressure makes the print color more uniform.
5. Smart paper detecting function - Smart paper detecting function is available in this Eco Vinyl Printing Machine. Stop printing when the printed material is used up to avoid wasting ink.
6. Media that can be printed include water-based materials (PP adhesive / shallow film / photo paper / movable adhesive / photographic cloth), oily materials (photo paper / canvas / vehicle stickers / reflective materials / thermal transfer paper) Thermal transfer paper / PU film and other thermal transfer paper materials), special materials (photo paper / canvas / wallpaper / Xuan paper / mesh cloth / photo cloth / reflective film)
1. Make sure the Inkjet printer nozzle is in the best condition and there is no blocking before starting work and shutting down after work every day.
2. Turn off the waste ink valve after turning off Inkjet printer, so as to prevent the waste ink from flowing down the waste ink tube and produce negative pressure so that the ink from the ink cartridge will flow out.
3. White ink nozzle is more likely to appear plugging than color ink.Turn on the stirring function when printing.
4. After the UV machine has been working for a period of time, the residual UV ink on the scraper and the ink absorbing pad will clot due to light. And damage will be caused to the nozzle if not cleaned and maintained in time. So it is necessary to clean the scraper and ink pad with special cleaning liquid. Replace the scraper and ink pad if necessary.