1. The ambient temperature shall be kept at room temperature (about 22 ℃), with certain humidity and dust as small as possible.
2. Maintain the machine regularly to reduce the impact of dust, ink, etc. on the machine. See the following table for specific items and time:
Wipe the trolley's sliding optical axis every day, use clean cloth or paper towel to add alcohol, and do not use any clock oil
Clean the ink cartridge (the small box for cleaning ink head) weekly, remove it and wash it with water. Do not lose the ink pad and put it back in place correctly
The grating strip shall be cleaned every week, observed every day, swab + distilled water or alcohol shall be wiped up and down, not too hard
Check the contact piece of ink car and ink head every day to ensure that there is no ink contamination and excessive alcohol may dissolve micro electricity
3. It is recommended that you use original phantom ink instead of mixing ink.
4. It is not allowed to plug and unplug the printing line with power, otherwise the main switch will be damaged.
5. Pay attention not to wipe the ink head nozzle. If there is ink, it can be wiped off with a cloth that does not depilate or a paper towel of good quality. Otherwise, the ink hole may be blocked.
6. The machine must be connected to the ground wire; when the air is dry, the electrostatic problem cannot be ignored. When using some back glue and light medium, the machine will take more electrostatic charge (especially when the paper feeding speed is very fast); the electrostatic charge can cause safety damage to the machine and ink head. The ground wire will be used to release the electrostatic power, so when operating the ink head with electricity, make sure that both hands have been discharged, (contact with the grounded metal body or Wear antistatic bracelet, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to individual ink spots of ink head.